Just a quick one with some personal selections:

13:20 Wolves  FERN HOUSE

14:30 Uttoxeter  MONASHEE GREY

15:10 Warwick  HAZELJACK

15:50 Wolves  BUY ON THE RED

(I promise to try and update thes personal pick results soon!)

Good morning one and all, on this last day of 2007!

No system selections today unfortunately but I will try and add some personal picks before the start of racing but I’m a bit busy today so I may not get time.

12:40 Lingfield  MIND ALERT Unp@7/1

14:55 Taunton  COTTINGHAM 3rd@14/1

15:20 Lingfield  ALFRESCO  1st@3/1

Not too bad again today and I was pleasantly surprised to see Cottingham placed at 14/1. Alfresco did the job for me but at much shorter odds than the Racing Post forecast but I am not complaining at all :)

I hope I can end the year on a high and earn a few bob for a couple of beers tomorrow night! Until then…

Unplaced today, unfortunately,

System 6

14:45 Lingfield  BAZGUY  Unp@7/1

I hope we can carry on where we left off yesterday so here are my personal picks for today:

12:40 Lingfield  MIND ALERT

14:55 Taunton  COTTINGHAM

15:20 Lingfield  ALFRESCO

Good morning everybody. Looking forward to another great day of racing but I must admit I only ever feel like that after a great win the day before. It normally doesn’t last long though :)

Here is today’s selection:

System 6

14:45 Lingfield  BAZGUY (5/1)

Here’s a snippet from the Racing Post website with the race analysis from the 15:35 race at Lingfield today, which my pick, Corlough Mountain, won at 10/1:

Form to be treated with caution as they went no pace early resulting in the majority pulling hard for their heads. They finished in a heap and it paid to be close to the pace, which was a contributory factor in the victory of CORLOUGH MOUNTAIN, who was always close up and, despite having coming under pressure early in the straight, he was well positioned and stayed on well enough to hold off the pack.
Interactive was another to race prominently on handicap debut and he stayed on having led the field turning for home up the rail.

Smokin Joe made good headway out wide before just being caught a bit flat-footed when the sprint began. He stayed on again close home and did well in the circumstances from the widest draw.
Faithful Ruler was strong in the market beforehand but he was undone by racing fiercely through the first two furlongs.

15:05 Lingfield BORDER EDGE   Unp@15/2

15:35 Lingfield CORLOUGH MOUNTAIN   1st@10/1

20:25 Wolves REGENCY RED   3rd@10/1

It certainly paid to stick with the flat today- just as I expected. A nice juicy 10/1 more than made up for the last couple of days :)

System 6

13:30 Lingfield MUKTASB 1st@3/1

19:30 Wolves TAG TEAM 3rd@9/2

I’m very happy with today’s system results as system 6, although flying last summer, hasn’t been performing too well this winter season. It seems to be steadying itself recently though so I am hoping that the tide has turned on we’re on the long road back to the summer heights.

Definitely sticking with AW selections today after the last couple of days.

15:05 Lingfield BORDER EDGE

15:35 Lingfield CORLOUGH MOUNTAIN

20:25 Wolves REGENCY RED

« Previous Articles
horseracingtipsandbanter.com is based on WordPress platform, RSS tech , RSS comments design by Gx3.