13:40 Kelso  SOLITARY PALM

14:00 Wolves  VALLEY OBSERVER

14:10 Kelso  PRINCE ADJAL

19:20 Kempton  MR LOIRE

Lets see how these little beauties get on today :)

Finally… we have a selection :)

System 6 18:20 Kempton  CALLOFF THE SEARCH (5/4)

With a forecast price of only 5/4 and being a classified  (class 7) race to boot, I wouldn’t start shouting down the rafters with this one! But hey, at the end of the day, a selection is a selection and we haven’t had one for ages!

Today’s personal pick ended up a non-runner. Until tomorrow so..

I’ve just been browsing the Sporting Life website and this is what I saw: Catterick abandoned today, Limerick abandoned today, Kelso inspection Friday, Saturday at Punchestown in doubt, Carlisle on Sunday in doubt, Wetherby on Saturday is now an all hurdle affair after the chases were cancelled….

I really, really do not like this time of the year :(

Just the one pick today as I reckon the racing is dire today! Don’t forget these are each-way selections!

15:00 Hereford  RICARDO’S CHOICE

Good morning world.

Yet again we have no selections for system 6 today. This may be a good opportunity to explain that one of the main criteria for system 6 is that it only takes selections from 6 furlong races. Add a few other criteria into the mix and you can see how thinly spread the selections would be in the winter time. Obviously the system was intended to be a mainly summer affair (was averaging about two picks a day during last summer) but as we still have all-weather racing at this time of year, I took the decision to let the system just run through. :)

 Nearly the perfect ‘each way’ day, today. But for a neck, Generous Lad would have finished 3rd as well!

14:20 Lingfield  COLD TURKEY  3rd@20/1

14:50 Lingfield  GENEROUS LAD  Unp(4th)@7/1

16:00 Kempton  MOST DEFINITELY  3rd@11/2

After yesterday’s debacle, definitely no comments about today’s selections :)

14:20 Lingfield  COLD TURKEY

14:50 Lingfield  GENEROUS LAD

16:00 Kempton  MOST DEFINITELY

Morning all!

No system picks again this morning, I’m afraid. January and February tend to be like that with generally around ten picks on average per month.

Well, this is what I said earlier:

“Today I feel pretty happy with these selections, so here goes:”

and here are the results:

12:40 Southwell  TEMTATION Unp@20/1

12:50 Leicester ARCTIC CHERRY Unp@12/1

15:10 Southwell DANCING MYSTERY Unp@12/1

Famous last words… :(

« Previous Articles
horseracingtipsandbanter.com is based on WordPress platform, RSS tech , RSS comments design by Gx3.