I told you I was feeling pretty confident. From an Each Way prospective I didn’t do too badly. A bit unlucky with Romany Dream I think.

14:20 Fontwell  ROMANY DREAM   2nd@20/1

14:45 Lingfield  RUSSIAN SYMPHONY  Unp@11/1

18:50 Wolves  PERLACHY  3rd@8/1

I really, really do promise that I will get around to updating these personal pick results soon.

Let’s see how today’s picks fare. I must say that I’m feeling a bit more confident with today’s selections than I did with yesterdays! In saying that…..

14:20 Fontwell  ROMANY DREAM

14:45 Lingfield  RUSSIAN SYMPHONY

18:50 Wolves  PERLACHY

 This from today’s Racing Post

by Paul Eacott

FERGAL LYNCH will ride on Friday for the first time since walking free after the Old Bailey collapsed last month.
He will make his comeback at Wolverhampton on the Kevin Ryan-trained Harry Up in the 5f claimer at 7.20pm, before taking the mount on Friends Hope, trained by Paul Blockley, in the 1m4f handicap an hour later.
By a quirk of fate, Lynch finished second to Harry Up, on Geojimali, on his last ride, at Wolverhampton in July 2006.
On Wednesday, he was eagerly looking forward to the two mounts, before jetting out to America for a short stint with his brother Cathal, who trains 30 horses at Philadelphia Park.
Lynch, prevented from riding by the then BHB from his being charged in July 2006 until the conclusion of the trial, said: “I’ve been riding out for Michael Dods and a few others and I’m lucky enough to have a gym and sauna at home, so my weight is good.
“I’ve still got a few pounds to lose yet, but I didn’t want to go right down at this time of year.
“I’ll be going to America on Sunday to spend ten days with my brother, but I wanted to have a couple of rides before I went.”
He added: “When I come back I’ll be back to race-riding, and freelancing up north. I’ll be riding out for Tim Easterby, Kevin Ryan and a few others.
“Jim Goldie has been a good supporter and I’ll be riding a few for him, too. Hopefully, Alan Harrison, my agent, will be busy.”
By riding at Wolverhampton before his trip, Lynch will get the letter of clearance that will make it possible for him to ride in the US, should he wish, and Harrison, like Lynch, was on Wednesday pleased to be back on track. He said: “It’s just good to get him back and to be able to put it all behind us. It’s been a long 18 months, I can tell you.
“I’ve got him two rides and they look very good. Both have every chance and it would be nice to come back with a double.”
While Blockley was one of Lynch’s biggest supporters in 2006 – only Jim Goldie and David Barker provided him with more rides that year – he drew a blank from his sole mount for Ryan.
Another of Harrison’s clients, Daniel Tudhope, has established himself as a favourite of Goldie’s in Lynch’s absence, but Harrison was hopeful that the trainer, who has provided Lynch with 16 winners in the past five seasons, would again use his services.
Harrison added: “Jim has been good in the past and I’d think he’ll continue to support Fergal. And I’m sure Tim Easterby, Michael Dods and David Barker will all support him, too.”
Darren Wlliams, who also walked free from the Old Bailey when the judge ruled there was no case to answer against any of the six defendants charged with defrauding Betfair customers, is awaiting the result of his licence application.
He said on Wednesday: “I’m fit and ready and just need to get my licence back. I’m riding out every day for Karl Burke, as well as going to the gym, and once I get it I’ll be back racing.”
The BHA on Wednesday confirmed Williams’ application had been received, but no date has yet been set for the hearing.

No selections again today. I have another system in the pipeline but it’s still going through the testing stage at the moment. As soon as I feel its up to scratch then I will start posting it here.

horseracingtipsandbanter.com is based on WordPress platform, RSS tech , RSS comments design by Gx3.