Two out of the three placed, both third and both 8/1! As the personal picks are primarily each way picks then I suppose I can’t complain.

14:10 Southwell  DIRECTA’S DIGGER  Unp@12/1    -last :)

14:25 Plumpton  MISTRESS NELL  3r@8/1

15:10 Southwell  PIANO KEY  3rd@8/1

Right, I’ve come up with a couple of picks today that I think have an excellent Each Way chance. I know they may be famous last words but….

14:10 Southwell  DIRECTA’S DIGGER

14:25 Plumpton  MISTRESS NELL

15:10 Southwell  PIANO KEY

Good morning world. I am a bit late with my posting today but being Sunday morning I’m sure you all understand :)

Another blank today for the system- no selections.

horseracingtipsandbanter.com is based on WordPress platform, RSS tech , RSS comments design by Gx3.