13:30 Ludlow MY OLD PIANO Unp(4th)@7/1

15:40 Taunton MASTER WOLF Fell@10/1

Today can be classed as one of those ‘hit the bar’ days. My Old Piano missed out on third place by half-a-length and Master Wolf fell while tracking the leaders.

I have finally managed to corolate the results for my personal picks and will post them up within the next couple of days.

Right, here are the 2007 final results for system 6:

258 selections

56 Wins

121 Placed (including wins)

Total Points: 34.62

21.70% strike rate

13.41% ROI

The system fared terribly up to the 27th of June at which point it was showing a loss of 33.39 points! What this says though is that for the second half of the year we had a 60 point swing the other way, which was fantastic. On the back of this I checked previous years results to see if there was any pattern that was being followed. Well, I can tell you that there wasn’t. Certain months that were disastrous in 2007 for example, did well in 2006. Months that did well in 2007 didn’t do so well in 2005.

Bottom line is, I think, to stick with the system through thick and thin because at the end of the day, it has posted profits every single year from 2001 (that’s as far as my records go back) :)

The fare is not great today and I struggled to find anything meaningful. A couple of tentative each way picks.

13:30  Ludlow  MY OLD PIANO

15:40 Taunton  MASTER WOLF

Yet again we have no selections for the system today. I have gathered some interesting stats for System 6’s performance in 2007, which I shall share with you a little later.

horseracingtipsandbanter.com is based on WordPress platform, RSS tech , RSS comments design by Gx3.