Right, here are the 2007 final results for system 6:

258 selections

56 Wins

121 Placed (including wins)

Total Points: 34.62

21.70% strike rate

13.41% ROI

The system fared terribly up to the 27th of June at which point it was showing a loss of 33.39 points! What this says though is that for the second half of the year we had a 60 point swing the other way, which was fantastic. On the back of this I checked previous years results to see if there was any pattern that was being followed. Well, I can tell you that there wasn’t. Certain months that were disastrous in 2007 for example, did well in 2006. Months that did well in 2007 didn’t do so well in 2005.

Bottom line is, I think, to stick with the system through thick and thin because at the end of the day, it has posted profits every single year from 2001 (that’s as far as my records go back) :)

Write a comment

Name

horseracingtipsandbanter.com is based on WordPress platform, RSS tech , RSS comments design by Gx3.