Today’s personal pick ended up a non-runner. Until tomorrow so..

I’ve just been browsing the Sporting Life website and this is what I saw: Catterick abandoned today, Limerick abandoned today, Kelso inspection Friday, Saturday at Punchestown in doubt, Carlisle on Sunday in doubt, Wetherby on Saturday is now an all hurdle affair after the chases were cancelled….

I really, really do not like this time of the year :(

Just the one pick today as I reckon the racing is dire today! Don’t forget these are each-way selections!

15:00 Hereford  RICARDO’S CHOICE

Good morning world.

Yet again we have no selections for system 6 today. This may be a good opportunity to explain that one of the main criteria for system 6 is that it only takes selections from 6 furlong races. Add a few other criteria into the mix and you can see how thinly spread the selections would be in the winter time. Obviously the system was intended to be a mainly summer affair (was averaging about two picks a day during last summer) but as we still have all-weather racing at this time of year, I took the decision to let the system just run through. :)

horseracingtipsandbanter.com is based on WordPress platform, RSS tech , RSS comments design by Gx3.