Good morning world.

Yet again we have no selections for system 6 today. This may be a good opportunity to explain that one of the main criteria for system 6 is that it only takes selections from 6 furlong races. Add a few other criteria into the mix and you can see how thinly spread the selections would be in the winter time. Obviously the system was intended to be a mainly summer affair (was averaging about two picks a day during last summer) but as we still have all-weather racing at this time of year, I took the decision to let the system just run through. :)

Write a comment

You need tologin.

horseracingtipsandbanter.com is based on WordPress platform, RSS tech , RSS comments design by Gx3.