No winner today unfortunately but a decent 3rd @ 11/2.

20:20 Kempton  RADIATOR ROONEY  3rd@11/2

20:50 Kempton  PARKVIEW LOVE  Unp@10/1

Well today’s selection, Princippe Azzuro did managed to finish in the places (3rd @4/1f) but unfortunately we were only playing the win market , so 2 points down for the first week. Full results and tables on the dedicated valuescope page.

OK, we have now reached day one of the new valuescope year. As I wrote on the valuescope page, this year I intend to follow the valuescope column from the Daily Mirror newspaper every week. It made around 370 points profit in 2007 alone- more than enough to pay for next Christmas :)

I will be using €10, £10, $10, (whatever your currency maybe) per point. As bets suggested are normally 2 points each way and I’ll be using betfair as opposed to conventional bookies, I’ve decided that a 2 point bet each way for my purposes will constitute a €13 bet on the win market and €7 bet on the place market. Obviously, recommended straight win bets will be at a tenner a point. I hope this all makes sense but I’m sure you will all catch on as the year progresses. I will keep results and monies earnt updated in the relevant valuescope page on this site.

Anyway, on to today’s first helping and it looks like we start the year with a relatively short (for valuescope) priced bet at a suggested 11/2.

15:45 Sandown PRINCIPE AZZURO

Suggested bet: 2pts win

I managed to get €20 (2 points) on betfair at odds of 6.00 (5/1). If the horse wins I make a clear profit of €95.00.

So, fingers crossed for today and here’s hoping we start with a flyer!

Right, I will be staying on the All Weather today with my personal picks. Both are from Kempton and run this evening:

20:20 Kempton  RADIATOR ROONEY

20:50 Kempton  PARKVIEW LOVE

No system selections again today I’m afraid :(

Today’s results were not so good but that’s life I suppose!

14:50 Lingfield  ELLWAY PROSPECT  Unp@11/1

19:50 Wolves  BLACKHEATH  Unp(4th)@5/1

On to tomorrow so. Hopefully there will be a system pick and also my Valuescope challenge starts. Can’t wait!

Just two for today:

14:50 Lingfield  ELLWAY PROSPECT

19:50 Wolves  BLACKHEATH

Good morning everybody. Well, no system selections again today. Don’t forget that I will be starting the valuescope challenge from tomorrow so watch this space!

I told you I was feeling pretty confident. From an Each Way prospective I didn’t do too badly. A bit unlucky with Romany Dream I think.

14:20 Fontwell  ROMANY DREAM   2nd@20/1

14:45 Lingfield  RUSSIAN SYMPHONY  Unp@11/1

18:50 Wolves  PERLACHY  3rd@8/1

I really, really do promise that I will get around to updating these personal pick results soon.

Let’s see how today’s picks fare. I must say that I’m feeling a bit more confident with today’s selections than I did with yesterdays! In saying that…..

14:20 Fontwell  ROMANY DREAM

14:45 Lingfield  RUSSIAN SYMPHONY

18:50 Wolves  PERLACHY

« Previous Articles    Next Articles »
horseracingtipsandbanter.com is based on WordPress platform, RSS tech , RSS comments design by Gx3.